Apparently, the Year End Holiday is coming up. I would take this opportunity to share something with all of you, especially my students.
Firstly, I want to remind all of our Jit Sin students about “Manners or Decency”. For me, this is the most basic thing for a student. All students should be courteous to everybody including ur parents, brothers and sisters, ur teachers and others. Whenever you see your teachers carrying lots of things or moving something heavy, you cannot pretend not to see it and turn around or run away without helping he or she. This is our Jit Sin students character! Please take initiative, my dear students! S
So, from now on, besides greeting others, you must have good manners and take initiative to help.
Secondly, the year end holidays are coming up. During the holidays, make fully use of your time in learning and doing something to improve yourself. Dear students, you need to grow up! Don’t just sleep, watch TV programmes and online chatting or play games throughout the holidays. I’m sure you will regret if you wast your time just like that.
Lastly, there are some good principles to share with all of you. Do try to practise them.
1. Do good if you can to every person you meet, but always do no harm.
2. Find your passion and pursue it.
3. Remember you are part of something larger than yourself.
4. Be kind to yourself and to others, you can’t go wrong that way.
5. The question is not whether we will die, but how we wil live.
6. Learn to understand first and to be understood second.
7. If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
Do enjoy your year end holidays and improve yourself in many ways.
Best wishes to all of you too.